- 16-20 medium or large sized raw shrimp
- 1 package of grape tomatoes
- 2-3 Yellow Bell peppers, diced large
- Basiks Key West Citrus Seasoning
- FMOO Persian Lime Olive Oil
- FMOO Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
Toss shrimp lightly with Lime Olive Oil and Key West Citrus seasoning.
Skewer the shrimp, grape tomatoes and yellow bell peppers at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
After 5 minutes, flip the kabobs and drizzle a little more Lime Olive Oil over top.
Return to oven until cooked.
Mix 1/4 cup Coconut Vinegar with 1/4 cup Lime Oil and drizzle on top of kabobs before serving.