- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin/Filet Mignon
- 1 package of Portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- FMOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup FMOO Lambrusco Balsmic Vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper (for rub)
- Fresh Rosemary & Thyme, finely chopped
Rub tenderloin with Olive Oil.
Coat with sea salt and black pepper, then the add fresh, finely chopped rosemary & thyme.
Convection roast for 35 minutes at 425°
While meat is cooking, begin to sauté mushrooms in Olive Oil.
Once all liquid has been absorbed back into mushrooms, add 1/4 cup of Lambrusco Balsamic Vinegar and stir evenly.
Bring to a boil and let simmer to reduce until liquid has reached a thick consistency.
Let meat rest 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle reduction over beef, serve and enjoy!